Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Castella's Job

The glitter of glitz, it shines onward and I see inwards.

It's within my mansion, right by my bedroom. Guarded with protected by glitter-town's decree. It's my job to check up on it again.

It's the whole, all hopes, and dreams travel in bits and bags, one that many will do for power and attention.

It's my job, to curate, to make all that is known and seen. To show and hold it in the power of my palms. Holding it together to bring it all to known through the world that I can show who's moving up and down. Everybody must get a fair share, and to show who can get the audience they ever desire.

My powers are many, the power of my reanimation, of my golemancy has gifted my the desire to see through it and the desires of every want and desire, and then decide.

Such a weary job.