Saturday, January 28, 2023

Genre Shift - Thriller to Romantic dramody.

Some of these sketches are thumbnail, short one-minute impressions. Others are 6-hour illustration, like the bowser sketch.

Refinement of the previous pitch, I've explored genres, yet which world am I going to tell my story in?

Deciding what story to tell with my characters is the hardest part of this trip.

I don't have much of a going with the direction with these short scenes.

Yet it's feeling more like a dramedy than a thriller, each step of building this Intellectual property is pointing in this direction.

If I keep rewriting the pitch, I'm not doing the work.

Glitter Curation

A magical dramedy synth, tune in!

Each influencer must appeal to the glitz hub. Every freelancer's dream that will be placed within Mingland. Castellla rules over it with benefactor of the Queen of Moguls.

Disturbing accidents happen here, yet don't pay attention. Everybody has a shot of reaching and reconstructing their dreams here, so why don't you dip down and look at the entertainment, and live alongside it?

Why do we have such a huge, parasocial desire. Even looking at this right now?


Alright, done with the elevator pitch/question.