Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thread the needle




(CW: Cartoon gore. Mild body horror.)

Had to self repair.

Right button eye fell out.
Stick a needle in, this sowing kit is all is needed, a first aid kit for golems.

This time it felt more painless, my connection with this body more in sync, I'm totally not sure if this makes me less human. My memories of pain, and of a nervous system. Being remembered.

The pain came, sudden yet humanizing. Relieved, i stitch it back up, then my sight came back.

I want this feeling, yet not to be addicted to it. From inside my eye socket, repair came, the world came together. Stitched together.

My parasocial relationship requires with stooly, along with my magical will to push my own chest upwards and downwards. Breathing as if there's no physiological need, yet social need.

Repairing tethered together. Cross my artificial heart, hope to live.