Friday, May 31, 2024

Danny's Dip for Theo


This pond is my bath into the world of what I was once, a little tadpole that grew into a series of broken relationships, this big lad now he's seen my message. Croaking me down to the time with works that's he my coach.

The crickets and noise come through the town. Birds sing and work their way as the claiming release of non-pleasure comes from the meditative trance. Broken not by a pulse, by his smartphone beep.

Ah, not to feel any pleasure at all! To feel normal, one with the pond. Something to be into.

Breath in, breath out now, Danny.

My message of what was masquerading as revenge become to be something close to the other's way. Let me ponder and see if this is the right decision. A good time, a good time.

He slipped on the pebble as he dried himself off, ready to announce.