Thursday, July 25, 2024

Dialogue Robert Mckees

I'm running out of morale for doing these. Bear with me.
I did say I don't have to do these doodles? Well I never.


There are parts that are made really work, and other things that didn't. Can't wait to check out character and action in this upcoming series of reverse-engineering. Is this entertainment series of learning worth it? I'll decide.

I'd choose story grid over this regarding storytelling staple.

He's continuing his idea regarding scriptwriting story. Going with Shaen's recommendation.

Also, these books seem to carry on to the end of formula and it's pattern of direct response to finding a way to work. Then it's creative tweaking, none of these reverse engineers pale in comparison. So what it's like?

Alright entertainment and analysis of scenes and conflict. Undergoing things that can make writing on the nose with exceptions to the rule. Notes from Charles Dicken at the end and along with means tell/show and handle exposition, Shawn Coyne having his influence of storytelling.

Skip the outdated non-sequitor show don't tell.

The tension he examines with the soprano's scene works satisfyingly. Is that how balanced conflict works and is catagorized? Fascinating.

Word rating of short-term boilerplate analysis . 3/5 out of reverse engineers, swamped it in notes and then moved on.