Sunday, October 6, 2024

Loneliness with ad-creep\ loneliness without it.


Of all these platforms, not assimilating with the ad-creep of these ad-supported platforms have been a gentle thing.

It's nice to know that my monetized all of this becomes with the veneer, low-effort and derivative content meant for a passive audience. Desiring to be in sync is designed.

It's a comforting thought, once that's the area there's a lack of pressure when it free to make mistakes, within the other that is twitch, I feel like i'm in the dome where the impressions are more valuable. I can't digress into political subject and then force a cone of work into my work.

Well, yet that is.

The ad-creep feels like there's more of a hollowing of self to fit into a mould for advertisers, that's inevitable. I know if I focus on any self-development, I'm going to be punished with not following a meta. Well, there are those who do honestly follow it while trying to maintain a point-of-view, it's a bit blurred.

Ah, ad-creep, into the personal and private lives, that's going to have to be a thing I'm going to get used to.