Tuesday, August 2, 2022

My Porridge

A galaxy of roasted beans, oats, and cinnamon.
With a drizzle of honey on top.
Another Bowl.

Chia seed, frozen fruit and more fruit on top. A meal I plan most of the time.

This time it's a swirl of choco decadence. Almonds, and almond butter with cherries and passion fruit.

I'm bulking now, I think I've hit the lower threshold of the double threshold theory. (Lower threshold of the weight is where you get food focus and weakness, upper threshold you lose interest in food.) Food focus was getting too much right now! The lower my weight was getting, the more fragile I felt, so I decided to call it.

My meal plan ain't going to apply to everyone all the time, used to explore many breakfasts, helping my relationship with food. A useful initial stage. I'm falling more into a plan to support my productivity now.

Three schools of thought, Meal planning, flexibility and the newest contender, intuitive eating.

What to choose? I'll cover each and my experience with it in due time.

As with all coaches say at times, Whatever works for you (I really mean it, your diet does not need to have a name) with making you adhere to the caloric needs the most. The one that works is going to be the least cognitively taxing while hitting those calories. Organize your learning with your diet as much as your art.

The art of your diet shall align with your goals.

Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Another bowl!