Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Fitness Talks, Warm up Dynamic Streching

Overhead Stretch with the rubber bands still feel like a good buy in
 to the workout, although it's placebo by now.

Yeah, even warm up stretching is not sacred.

My position on stretching with an Iron Culture podcast episode and two cussy Instagram influencers that influence my choices that I recommend. Adam Meakins and Aaron Kubal, influencing my approach to the physical world. Especially with this post with it not being completely necessary.

My own anecdotes

First, stretch enough to commit the necessary range of motion at a given task, once again, general physical preparedness is necessary, along with some sensible cardio.

Not once have I got wrist pain, all because of flexion with the captain of the crush. Wrist movement made to enable movement.

Now, form and cheat reps, That's another subject unrelated to this for another day.