Friday, December 30, 2022

Yeah, could not hide it.


It looms, quite animously.

Doing sus art
I can't be consistent in everything in saying that I'm going to refrain from it. Best try to own it.

Brought out a NSFW. From The odd side, with a side helping of self loathing.

Not authentic, as in throwing a tantrum on any social media platform and expecting to get a following. It's simply there, why?

Two reasons.

Audience specificity.

According to my increasing apathy of the social media ruckus here. Yeah, I can go there.

Yet it will be true to something, some resonance may follow.

Claiming that my work is mature, and is not for the kids will help find the smallest viable audience, though. I'm thrashing first, specifying later. It's my intent.

Past history

Since I'm mad as a couch golem, there are going to be non-believers. Since I've offended the self-help gurus and influencers proclaiming the American dream is achievable by working 15 hours a day and skipping sleep. I may as well come out that I've been doing nsfw in the past. Un-shipped of course. From writing to odd sketches.

I'm already lost in the void of it. As if what I said in twitch chatrooms wasn't enough.

What kinks I'll explore? No idea, since it's not my authentic self.