Thursday, July 11, 2024

Twitch's lack of twitch

AAAAAAAAugh!

Twitch apparently wants me to grow its channel. It benefits its shareholders and advertisers, no matter how malicious as the mass advertiser gives all its money, sinking in the time of others, inducing addictive consumption transaction to every point of gamifying all the work. That's monetization that's made to it all.

If I don't play the game of stocks and not give the curation and video games, my viewers will tank. I'd have to recognize this audience ain't for me.

Since the audience does not care about their consumption habits, they can't curate for themselves with articulating a point of view. Conscientious intake is all that's needed for every reason of subconscious desire and habitation of each attention paying method.

Yet I'm a creative artist, I do my own thing. It's creative fulfilment that I want, not the monetization that the algorithm predicts or give info. There is a product which most of the immature that they realize with their attention. I don't owe consumptive habits content of what this advertising platform intends.

This niche of masculinity is already overcapitalized, I'm running on mere dreams at this point, nothing about the accuracy at this point, the creative urges that come from the place that moves me on.

Twitches failing stocks of the dysfunctional business model of that pleasing the mass television of interruption does not pay the bills, it's not needed for the financially stable.

So why do I play a game of status role engagement if It means losing the creative freedom of my art? Nope.

Reuploading on tik tok as a self-publishing experiment