Sunday, August 18, 2024

Picarto Break Reason


Reasons for picarto break.

  • Ad creep of twitch and malvertising that's prosumer.
  • Opens lewdness on picarto
  • General exhaustion and networkload or raids.
  • SEO maximisation weariness
  • Share cropping begrudgement

I understand I can afford to do this, thanks to my solvency. I may come back since the hegemonic control of attention economy this has, yet there are still traffic on other platform-holders, which is a relief.

Its prospective reach is still big, yet at what price?

We have to set our standards as consumers of direct response/conversion advertising because it can always be a race to the bottom, huzzah.

They will be those who SEO hunt and then push towards, then humblebrag with their emotes, and then I'll have to have another existential crisis of how obscure my identity is, ain't it?

Here I go again, F*** seo.