Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The art of the Generous No

"Problem?" The negative side of free looms.

The infinity of the internet can be nauseating.

I've got to look it in the face, then say a generous no.

Sorry, No, I've already got too many discord channels and I don't know what to publish to which one. The publicity ain't enough to sustain me.

Sorry, No, My personal plate is too stacked with meetings as it is. I'm doing my best to find ample opportunity for my personal projects and bodybuilding as it is. To have myself ripped away is too much of a cost now. Especially as I get older.

Sorry, No, I'm barely getting six hours a day of sleep as with all these meetings, in a vain chance that I'll get picked. No, All my bodybuilding is put on jeopardy as I need 7-9 hours of sleep a day in order to maximize body composition. if you require me, catch me in my stream or private messages.

Sorry, No, This meeting is cancelled because I don't have anything to network with. No Badge, no Business Card, nothing that I can spread the word of my brand that I so require in order to make a living off.

If they can relate, and see the generous no. They have dealt with the infinity of the Internet.