Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Drip of 50 followers

My Brand feels the numbers

 Yeah, a number is appreciated. But the people behind them are not statistics.

It's one of the prequisites to reaching affiliate, which I am thankful. If they unfollow for whatever, cool, or follow back, okay.

It's because I'm a brand marketer, not a direct marketer seeking to make a number of followers to go up. It does not matter any more, not that number anyway. It all keeps a sensible state of mind. Refusing to measure my brand growth as it's perks. The product I seek to serve to my community.

Unmeasured marketing, most of the time anyway.

The dopamine rush of it all, was it really worth streaming all week for this?

Certainly, no looking back now. It was quite a trip. Not the dopamine, but the experience.

Now time to pursue the gentle, gradual progression of building better.

(I still find there's some value with direct marketing thinking, especially with random self-premoting DMs on discord.)