Monday, December 5, 2022

Ky's Chest trick

(Pec play.)

Castella, the casting couch, struts in. She does not give a damn. As she knows that it's her duty to check who's below her.

Asheal grins, the wheel chaired agent had a grin. There was a new bodyguard.

C: "Mmm, Honey What's this?" Castella grins back

Ash: "I found a jolly good match. From the junkyard comes a golden diamond. Do introduce yourself."

"I'm Ky, Kyros. A rehabilitated foreman. Made flesh and into the body of a mini excavator. I'm meant to serve Ash and his dignitarie along with the flows of attention in check. This is a contested spot. You know the deal."

Asheal, brought a bottle of root beer. With a most smug expression.

Ash: "He's also my lover, a win-win if I must say so. Please Ky, Can you show me the trick?"

K: "What trick?"

Ash: "It took us forty two trys to get it right."

K: "Oh, F*** it."

Ky, The giant of the room, has to kneel down to get it right, if Castella noted. There were redness coming from the silicone of his cheeks.

Castella eyes light up as Ash brings the cap of the root bear between Ky's pecs. he flexes them and like magic. The cap is a crushed piece of tin and flutters down the carpet.

K "Such an object, urgh."

Ash "Carbon woven chest of muscular fibre, it's quite a conversation starter."

C "Such a performance of your toy Darling! Pleased to meet you Ky, I assume the process of hiring him was smooth. Crown Jewels'n all?"

K "I'm not a toy, Queen!"

C "Do pardon my deliciousness then."

Ash "Yeah, Had to give an eye as a deal with by the Golemancer. He's back to normal for the time being."

K "Yeah, thanks for that."

C "Now, onto the deal..."

(Note to self, draw Ky Bigger)