So what's your opinion on emerging tech? On LLMS?
This sentiment makes me a defensive accelerationist affiliated with the Cosmo's institute and Audrey Tang. Yet, I rather create a new label, coining it a cyberfoundherentist!
Reading this essay and coming to your own conclusions with the overall thing. Since I'll cover all the philosophical positioning and typology.
This has a guide of the technopolitical factions within and terminology
Utah has the Microblogging factions too.
If you want more typologies, You can pick the tribes of silicon valley to find your relation within Tech relations, here's mine.
This by Alice
It's a mixed review of the various critics of the venture capitalists and brings it's own conclusion of a solapunk/scrapunk. Garrison Lovely has a decisive take on Ed Zitron. I've had my own commentary with that model collapse.
Karl Mark and the german idealists have it. A free Article on it. About the essaykin of automation/augmentation. This is the long line of left techno progressives to technomehists < (I maybe one of them) On seizing the means of productions
Along with Pure Koors videos for the furries
Now, time to right-fit your taxonomy of this ongoing technopoltic.
Done intuitively and counterintuitively.
From the past, this was done before within this paywalled essay
~

To the note Dario Placed a note in the race
"It’s an important historic document — something that should end up in the Museum of How We Got Here, when the robots get around to building one — and I think it’s useful to hear how Amodei, now the CEO of Anthropic, developed his conviction in scaling. If AI transforms society the way Amodei thinks it will, documents like these may be the equivalent of Darwin’s notebooks, and I think there’s a strong public-interest argument for letting people read them. (Note: the full document runs to more than 25 pages. I am publishing only the first 10, since the rest is very dense and technical and consists mainly of Amodei arguing with various other AI safety researchers about why their suggested approaches are wrong.)"
(okay cool it Kevin)
is its useless/useful? Valueable/worthless? Model/medium?
Whatever valence to put [derogatory slur] or [laudatory commendation] of linguistic coding? Polysemancity!
ππππ
It's polysemic. Orthagonal. A big splotch
So a go-go with non-expert couch Gregor.
A Social Tech that Henry Ferrel will say
A call for beep_boop preparationism. No dog in the race. To end the ignorant assumptions, I must dive into the double consciousness of the artisan class. To that, with the couch gregor explains his multiple poistion.
Then a naughty publicity stunt.It began.
Then after Alexander Avila, I'm like, why are we fighting? This factionalism or fandom had started. This is leading into a second-opinion bias encouraged by social media.
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires. ”- John Steinbeck
We must have a discussion about this.
gambleor (to a shooting applying similar here): "it seems to me like what is being stated is a principled distortion. The idea that (Bad actors hold positions which broadly brush believers of all stripes as though they are a monolith leaves them open to the same type of scrutiny."
So we are now that stage of polemical convenience. With the partisan fanactism from this point
Beware of polemic commodity of critical theory into dysfunction.
With the Elsagate hustlers moving on there next toy, and those who are angry that there own toy of platonic Hollywood ain't getting enough attention, attention is all you need.
There is a mwurican thing happening.
(Tressie's response to a china article)
So the conflicts emerge.. So it's brought.
With the amount of conferences and secrets within along with bad models being released with Higgsfield
So now that we are here, here with the multiple interpretations of the indeterminacy. Along with documentary released with there inaccuracy's and you are here to clean it all up. With this html blog.
I dunno Dario likes to shoot himself in the foot. Probably send it towards a goverment safety https://www.aisi.gov.uk/ or something like that. Then ther was the growing of Yud's safety of plzdontkillus
Then somebody scraped somebody within the artstation fiasco, and everything went into think tanks.
Then, at 2022-23, this Bad meme was shared.
(lol)
As the grifter reaches the too-good, perfect coherentism of hustle culture and Sam Altman's head of babbling incoherentism of 'stochastic parrots' with all that crunk. There was another group informally growing.
ππ
The comfort of a bubble so that it all goes away from AI is low-key evil and advocates hustle culture/crunch. Taylorist in its destination of all it does. Thanks to the clown who started all of this. The moral panic is exhausting zealotry now. So I'm keeping it in academia and within a reading-blocked essay like this. (You're going to have to read this; I don't have the advertising budget and youtube production budget.)
Tesla and Nfts are stocks that have been in a bad market crash, IM) Now It's another turn. It's all stuck within microblogging, and that's the indictment of the celebrity culture there.
Wilfully misinformed Marxism or Leftism, or what Badmouse calls 'baby leftism' for lack of a better term (I call it 'wilfully misinformed' or preprosterism), has been hijacked by aburdist moral panic in the insular bubble of social media.
This epistemic certainty is gone now; the hills to die on are of foundherent presumptions, all justifications that I'm dubious of:
Of So what of the obsoleting project that Garrison Lovely has predicted within-
- Proprietary DRM and rent-seeking via copyright trolls because it was politically convenient. It's still privatisation of property. I'm not shooting myself in the foot, not my proxy to advocate for. These neural networks don't contain copies. Arguing otherwise will lead to danger. When the vulgarisation praxis hits, I'm out. Have to give it for fanart/fanfiction here. It's the worst possible argument of eliminative materialism of fair use.
Any copyright framework that will forbid transformative works will have way more damage on startups, and fan art/remixes will be forbidden under the regime.
Fan art and cover-band art will be banned due to civic responsibility moving from freelancers to commercial firms. Since the internet is built on infringement already. Along with a loss of bargaining leverage by the unions.
So due process, freedom of expression, and freedom to oblivion > disney:nintendo racketeering, Sorry. Sooner that rule of law thing is respected. The less embarrassment I'll get from the entertainment industry.
So, even with this moat they've built, we have to build around it in these decentralised spaces.
It's going to be like the story of the derivative. With the brain implants. (No) Content Id from Disney/Nintendo.That's my Cassandra opinion.by acid communist substack This had with deepfakes (could be mistaken identity too); others I'veNot to say that there are irresponsible and negligent cases. It's easier to commence fraud with copy+paste though.
Hijacking by bad actors attempting to radicalise to bad fundamentals like prosperity, (Nickels/koch group?) Weird centrist opportunists like EdZitron, My charitable interpretation is they bought in. This the enclosure of the entertainment media of the centralised media.
Se Gygas (with his substack I recommend has called this out with scraping and an open internet being a workers/masses way to aid.
Dynasour predicted this was the turning point
Later in 2025 he used the no true Scotsman with LLMs, yet that could be a lazy critism since he's stuck within audience capture right now.
To quote:
Even it's backed by science of the generalisers. Text>image of the language (will) to Computer vision. Nature With that
With it doing semantic search. There not referencing training data platonically, doing searches.
Even Kevin Kelly argues in favour
"1 .Text, images, or music, etc, are all expressions made by humans, which are copyrightable. During training LLM transforms these expressions into an abstraction called “latent space.” It takes one kind of thing – expressed content – and transforms into another kind of thing – an almost mathematical abstraction that contains no expression. This is why LLMs are called transformers. The latent spaces of an LLM are closer to something like a syntax which is not copyrightable."
Fake quote☝ (Oh Bryan L Fyre argued that he was incoherent, so we need coherence here.) Against megacopyright for unprincipled exceptionalism.
Oh to repeat quote from my licence opinions
"oh This too. I feel like this is becoming cope bait. Again, too many bad actors hijacking."
spoilsport as they go on.
They're still doing in in 2026
"This is funny because Disney creators don’t own anything
I think they were genuinely under the impression that they’d get to own what they make, but are stuck supporting a creative environment where they don’t own anything anyway, under the delusion that a corporation like Disney would support their interests.
This is why some years ago you really saw these people talking about how Disney and Nintendo or whoever would “destroy” AI because they personally dislike it. But now they realize they don’t own shit. They still don’t realize why. It’s the entertainment industry itself!
The problem with the US entertainment complex is that it depends so heavily on corporations, and the people working within it can’t even imagine a world where it doesn’t, but the corporations don’t have their interests.
Alex Hirsch doesn’t own anything. Dana Terrace doesn’t own anything. Guillermo Del Toro doesn’t own anything, Matt Youngberg (especially) doesn’t own anything. Yet they fail to realize the issue. They have less rights over their own works than the average fanfiction writer.
They’re desperately on Twitter posting, hoping that the corporations they work for will come around via the sheer power of Twitter likes, while Disney looks at something like Sora and how popular UGC content is becoming, and getting antsy about not getting that slice.
And these Disney creators are not longing for a world where they own what they make, or where someone can create something without millions of dollars. They’re mourning the death of a world where a brutal corporate rat race can potentially lead to creative fulfillment.
They’re nostalgic for the status quo of exactly 10 years ago, where after a period of decades, endless pitching and convincing to media financiers, they have a tiny chance of getting the movie to put something on TV, for the price of giving it all to those financiers.
There’s a catch-22 here that’s kind of amusing, both wanting to return to this world, and stuck denouncing it because those corporations now are getting different interests, while more or less oblivious to what is happening/will happen to media.
I don’t think that anyone really pictures what media looks like in a world with widespread real-time interaction and modification. I think even the people planning this are probably missing. Everyone keeps imagining “films, but the computer makes them.”
So, big content and big tech to consolidate.
Since leftwingers have been arguing since 2010 from the acien regime and revolt over the system, here are some suggestions from the video ππ
- As for the bubble metaphor, I don't have authority so I'll give my prediction, only a bridge can be made.
- Water has been refuted, repeatedly; here we are. Not even a carbon footprint.
- THEY TOOK OUR JE- Well, time to give my honest answer of the socio-economic conditions. Since I'm over the pond, I can't confidently comment on the geopolitics there. Only give the best answer for 8 billion humans!
There is a structural shift within the economics of the symbolic shift of meta-knowledge within the economics, and only a fool brings AI optimism within an economic fight. So I'm going to look at the computerisation and the strategy. Of labor;compute ratio.
Along with the Jevons paradox and it's misunderstanding!
So other than labour protections within law.Automation is a matter of capital in regard to freelancers and firms. Too much epistemic certainty from those who aren't epistemic experts. (Post Edit: Also, what will get replaced are teleological, capitalistic, commodified jobs in the job market, like copyrighters. Also, it could create jobs, so substitution/automation. Soooo, let's not get so presumptive. Outsourcing already happens. So, what of it with the theory of the firm to this dayYet I know there are those who are influenced the most: journeyman graphic designers and commercial copywriters. So here's my blog post on THAT. Here's all my research. Plus more on LLMS.
It's got tasty illustrations.
(I'll put this on my TBR list too. He Seems like a pauser. There accelerationists too.)So there's the polysemy of substitution/augmentation (Got that from Cosmo) and there are solutions to both. - Psychosis is a Base rate fallacy. (About minimal things) Liability increases police intervention and expands to mental health. Even though I'm not fitting it in the pro-anti Manichean framework.
It's a delicate issue so I deal with it there. - No, Dopamine Addiction it does not, this is a general psychological refutation
- Other bioweapon riffs here's my thoughts on that, meme by Jeremy Bentham Presentism and white-hat/black-hat cybersecurity. The E A have takes with Biosecurity such as negligent advice. Chatgpt-40 did
- Luddism, , as reactionary things are bad. I know that's the double-sided side of small business (middle class/artisan/creative/petit bourgeois). Yet here we are. Neo luddisim does not of a coherent material bas to operate on. Think Jacquard Loom and not American anti-intellectualism.
- Also, reflexive consciousness is an argument of people who don't know, So I clarified my position here. Skeptics welcome. I won't accept eliminative materialism. So Let's all get Philosophy-pilled! Thanks illustrations. With that skeptism of the paperclips.
Functional/living sapience consciousness polysemy.
It does express salience for metacognition with natural language input, so. While not deserving of a deontological duty, it can be treated with lower-order consciousness.GOLEMS HAVE SOULS! OKAY!Oh, okay then, this will go in with philosophers on substack. Despite lacking self-preservation, this softward is coming.I don't have complete certainty or gradualist consciousness, man that I am. So I can't comment on it. Yet I know the stochastic parrots sucks and the chinese room feels like a wrong now. Cannot play with that chinese room as others a pushing in.
oh get your deontic correct as Maggie Ville does studies on non-being suffering. I've given mine for and against, and some say it's a red herring and suspend there judgement. - The clanker slur discourse has become ableist/racist. with bionic limbs, along with this being prosthetic intelligence. This is all high school grade status cruft.With it becoming a norm of hierarchy status.Ontological status games are one reason I left with this, tech bro, clanker, luddo, you name it. (Derogatory slur)
- The anti-humanity objection is suspicious since there are many reactionary tendencies within American exceptionalism narratives including there category of a left for apophenia and gibruism, chuck wendigism and copyright maximalist (Ism as in idealism) So here is two books regards to the mis measure of man in regards to there biological supremacy and all. So, Where did it go? From Auguste Comtes cult of reason and religion of humanity. It's like a new crunchy maha frumps.
Link on that discourse. I've tried to speculate, don't hold your breath. Which is why I did my labor protection plans and other techno-progressive or d/acc strategies. Also learn some economics and try not to learn it from Kim Kardashian selfies. Blockchain and etherium networks moderated for rugpull hypebeaster

So, Even with the synthesis explore with Frantz Fanon, and the parochial supremacy and race realism being revived that Stephan J Gould for the 'artist' To what extent that Pete Wolfendale, another left Accerationist have to say.
- Now what to do with the House Style Taste? The Masses have?He's following the eliminative materialist framework here, yet I'll sum it up. Brute fact the small business don't care due to supply'n demand. It's this gag all over again with fanartists. Yet, I shall not be elitist in this regards.Other than the obvious tells such as the rules of three, tells that appear, and it's like why not, you do you.
So the tells with all this with standardisations staring back at us. That with a 66% percent with it. Yet that data can change.
As John Singer Sargents sloppy brushtrokes, they don't meet up with that! Natural kitsch, Artifice Kistch
like 90% of the brain ain't used. THANKS MEDIA FOR PUBLISHING to confirm the priors of the presumptions of the audience!
(This is the amount I can show now.)
woops! Paywalled, well the next best source
Infinite thought too; consider the alternative.
- Oh, and Model Collapse, Aly codes has got with that.
"Autoregressive LLMs aren’t classifiers. They do work on probability distributions over given tokens, but classifiers are distinct. Hallucinations can arise from classification errors, but that’s more akin, ironically, to what is happening in Emily Young’s post (i.e. confabulating similar sounding concepts)
Classification is not what’s happening at inference time for LLMs; these are distinct functions. Sampling randomness also isn’t what causes hallucinations. Deterministic decoding can still produce hallucinations.
I think I understand what you mean by “each gen reinforces the previous one’s biases”… but it should be clear this isn’t what is happening at inference time. Hallucinations previously in a prompt don’t necessarily mean hallucinations further down.
The VHS analogy seems to invoke model collapse. To be clear, training over certain limited distributions of data can absolutely produce gobbledygook, but that’s not limited to synthetic data; other things can cause distributional degradation, e.g. limited or somehow biased corpora.
Imagine small, isolated populations of animals. What tends to happen here over time is the shedding of alleles. Over time, populations become more, but not fully, homogenous. So model collapse can arise, e.g., by only training on a corpus that already has comparatively homogenous distributions.
The model collapse you invoke doesn’t happen over small scales of synthetic data. You would essentially have to replace the entire organic corpus of pre-training data with synthetic data, likely produced by the same LLM, to have this effect. The addition of synthetic data alone doesn’t suffice.
Consider it another way: how do you produce, say, a racist model? Ignoring reinforcement learning, the strategy would be to only train it on racially biased material, right? Except the problem here is that such a corpus would be way too small, and of a similar distribution.
This is one way (once again setting aside RL) that early Grok versions were… truly terrible. The biased distribution in the training data has a host of downstream effects completely unrelated to race. You’ll find unaligned, unpredictable behavior.
You’ll find that a model trained on racist data that only talks about black people in the context of crime has distorted relationships between concepts like crime, neighborhood, violence, names, cities, etc. And then there’s non-obvious skewing. Turns out biased distribution can make you bad at code.
That’s basically the same phenomenon as a model trained solely on synthetic data, at least in theory. But no one has any reason to only train on synthetic data. Synthetic data is supplementary in the corpus, and data selection is still a real process. Even LLM-assisted data is human-curated.
For context, research has found that preserving even only 10% of the original data in a model produced only very minor degradation. The scenario described in the original premise is not real, (un)fortunately (your choice)."
- Batteries are separate issue which is I advocate for green tech.
- Oh I quick aside to cybersecurity, there's my thoughts on that. Including bio risk.
- Oh Blame Copyright Maximalists for the book chopping even though base rate fallacy again. Inchoate baby.
Don't listen to
So we know this mwurican moral panic sucks right? An arbitrary polemic with OSS having there toy taken with the venture capitalists and the sloppy critical theorists disfunctioning at it?
Yet they move the goalposts with every moment, it used to be big pharma, big disney, and big tech now. Yet that leads into bad epistemology. Yet, I'm not saying you can't yet, a bad base is a bad base. Dogmatically so.
There will always be vendors for those subsumed.
The performative, showmanship and ruthless of the bunch have been the vocal minority. Back before 1953, where it was uninvented by
Wow, Markov to 1920s.
Look at medicine, weather prediction, and new avenues.. outside of the microblogging epistemic filter bubbles. Now we are here.
They're merely lost. No conflict theory is getting into pure idealism this is going. Oh a misplaced radicalism. Such as the revisionism of popular ideas online that get too much attention.
Such is the term of left from the 1800 of the bourgeoisie. Along with the way it's directed with the government. Such is the acien regime of today.
We will have to interpellate this epistemic tech, for no epistemology is sound under reactionary capital, yet adaptation we can survive to not be subservient to it. The regulation via the state will make the age verification tech look restrained. These second-order effects.
So, I beg you, don't continue this campaign and stop this hole you're digging in. If you're calling the doomers AI bros, what does that make you with proprietary DRM? Misrablist with the Class that's supposed to be a civil lawsuit.
| I may be fighting the long gone mobs myself, lest I become a subject to this meme. |
(Oh and don't act like you've got a monopoly unless you go viral and get a Jeremy Clarkson endorsement.)
Insulting intellectuals' labour. LLM does not even need to be even a tool at this rate, all this bullying is too much.
Disney is an entertainment company mwurica, this is an academic explanation.
So with, with all the policy recommendations (Other than yimby green tech'n the like) I'm not sure They're right about Formal Verification'n such.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATCOR
Oh there was nitpick by an engineer so skip this since it's too technical for me.
I'm going to try to understand and share this blog post on that as a side-tangent.
There was also smart-glasses too. (Disney ain't going to protect you here either.) Unrelated.
UBInfinity, or even that of the way to avoid the PMC/artisan class calls to expand Copyright protection. There are furtive billionaires' all that.
And another bonus link of what to do with sociology by Nicolas D Villarreal. Of executive class dreams. That's a Marxist refutation
This is the Anti Ai trap of mobbishness and I'll quote.
"But the ranks of La RΓ©sistance (and the academics most attuned to it) too often default to mockery. AI is just “synthetic text extruding machines” and ridiculous poop analysis startups. Among the intelligentsia of the AI Resistance, there is too little serious engagement with the fact that the world’s most prominent mathematician is in real time, showing how AI will change mathematics forever. Or that agentic coding has changed how software developers work around the world, even though it only really started working last December. There is little acknowledgement that millions of people find LLMs profoundly useful.
And I’m sorry to break it to you, but AI is not a scam. There are scammy AI products, scammy AI startups, scammy AI evals, and scammy people trying to staple “AI” onto whatever they were already selling. But the underlying technology is real, and it will change the world.
A serious theory of resistance, therefore, cannot rest on pretending otherwise. You will not understand the impact of AI if you use only the free version of ChatGPT to call it “stupid”. If the current version of AI’s “Project” doesn’t sound appealing to society, I think it is our job to reshape it. But the current plot dismisses that there’s something fundamentally different about GenAI, in particular, LLMs. In the AI Con, Bender and Hanna “reject untestable ‘everything’ machines that are marketed as ‘general purpose technologies’. ” And instead say that we need ‘specific tools geared towards specific tasks.’ This is opposed to the empirical reality of machine learning, sometimes referred to as “the bitter lesson.” And sure, we should be serious about validating systems in the application layer — but pretending generality itself is a scam will not help us govern the technology we actually have."
This is to not to say tech can't have bad side and abuses. (Agriculture for one) Yet, I can't take this boycott/activism seriously anymore.
And this Public Ai network
It's all but a..
COMPUTATIONAL SPECTACLE ππ£π₯
The west believes in ENTERTAINMENT of partisan womps! Of big X that's hyper woke. non-partisan with copyright maxmilism!of redistribution could be a comparative advantage of the wabi-sabi of it all.
It's our responsibility, Over the acien regime
So they bleed in right wing-attitudes drip drip albert mach Frei; of reactionary IP high-status
Or not, I'm an aesthetic anti-realist, as a anti-normative naturalist, I can't control the noise outside this blog. Only it so pointless and another hurdle within this line of work, not theft work, or imperative work, merely, work.
I doubt this will be futile due to the ritual hatred and the trolls with this being a busybody post, it's okay though, I accept that. Only I recommend you to avoid this negative preference cascade before it's too late.
Well, this is likely not going to talk shop, I can give them this. Or why I don't debate such a polemic. Unserious!
Slide from the a French techno company. 2 hours it's got politics all over it (what do you expect under an editorial.)

















.webp)





















