Aug 16, 2026

plzdontkillus Cybersecurity encounter

Oh my, oh dear, as I engaged with the subject, I got on an odd subject, refusing the cognitive surrender myth twice. With the capitalist left from the 18th-century midwit tendencies I've tried to avoid.
What ho?? On my substack feed.
So I decided to move my hot gay butt to attempt to continue to discuss AI in civil contexts.


This of the safety bootcamp
Along with that, I tried to get in with the odd question of the cow.

There was a myth about dudes and a community of practice, despite it being dismissed in the programmers microblogs. Ones with other blogs of the way safety should be treated with the goal of educating or shouting to the public with what it means to deal with the new era of ai with america defending its intellectual and copyright property owners
to quote
How english it all is! Polite buggery! I've already argued with the conceptual distinction deciding the debate.

Alignment-by-default versus goal orthogonality on the Cosmos Institute





Is this it? Graphic design is so quirky n' frumpy!


Well, I did my viral, game the system nonsense and all that marketing know-how; it didn't work with all the direct-response compute I got, So nope. Despite the pretentious mini-publishers' celebrities/influencers not taking notice of the latest popular trend. Well liked for its well-likedness.
uhh
Okay I'm done!
Got my email


what