Monday, September 2, 2024

Anti-Lore


Reflections on this Anti-Lore of refinement, 10 min read.

The poster of Xwitter clarifies this ain't against backstory, it's a commodified idea of the sake of it, most charitably.

Is the commodified churn into the circle of SEO and unoptimised idea of discovery and virality.

This is all the refinement and cutting room floor process of revision of a thousand stimuli to one with refine idea into a finer point of synthesis. Especially these character thoughts that have been doing.

Is this an idea of the futility of rebellion of I.P of Graphomania of an in cased idea? Not really, all of this is free, and I'll be doing another idea tomorrow, these fixit-doit-changeit ideas are for your intellectual entertainment. These ideas, these 'lore' or backstory is always going to be back, and not the forefront of my ideas to be made into what is to be considered worthwhile.

All the seamless times I'm feeling like a mere hackneyed illustrator making against constraints, assigned by my own boss, which I'm following with this curse of the free internet. Being free to write what may.

All the mind grime fluff that I scrape and put out here into words, right here and now.

This is all yet another revision, to economise our ideas with effort through the paradox of less and more.

Writing shall be part of our art, and art our writing.

There shall be our own attempts to coalesce and condense several meanings into neologised with each span of times.

Have some of the books I've read been unnecessarily extended for making money? Can't think it now.