Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Negaphobia

Wow, My doodles are getting skeeeeetchy Should I quit with the doodles?

"Lemonade? Please.

You are my best friend"

Catharsis, interpassivity, negative states of being must be explored to provide a means of conflict.

Be it contempt, hatred, death, and the most radically evil darkness of the universe. Everything must be not touched.

There's a thing in advertising called negaphobia, where the tastes of being good mannered, or people covering their own butts. Fixation of conventional manners, educational etiquette. Hackneyed serviceability and the like has led to a lack of conflict.

From school of coddled brands, covering the backsides, and the oopsy daisy.

Unless the conflict is static or jumpy within erotica or radical antiplots. I doubt this format of reinnovation has become a dependence. Commodified like the rest.

The scum bob wiki is the perfect personification of this negaphobia, a stakes and negativity had to be ironed out in order to fit a chocolate box, beaming and.. Repetitious.

The anti-plot, or anti-story existential plays such a Waiting for Godat, and Krapps Tape also point this out, They're more in a non-profit art sense though.

When Mean-spirited and torture is defined so broadly is means anything without anything, into the non-entertainment of slice of life and wholesome.

Man do I miss stakes like the Boondocks or the Smiling Friends.

Lagos Enri for Realism Dialogue of conflict, Robert Mckee for the more symbolic, on-the-nose dialogue (Including some other examples). Scumbob wiki? Nah.

This cussy documentary of a youtuber MagicMush that I have mixed opinion is what I referenced, I'm only it for the kinship of the autism that I have. 30 min, I'm refereing 8 - 15