Monday, October 14, 2024

Sexual sentimentality? Prurient Paradox's, shouldn't be so


 Why am I so harsh to sex work and pin-ups? Because I do believe that they can get better. That's why, maybe this love-hate relationship is because of my passion of it? It's certainly a matter of thing to explore a true self with all the lack of intimacy that means I'm doing to best to express myself.

It's all self-expression, If it's legal it's fine. Criminalization and other talks are to be another matter, including ABDL which is another matter entirely. Kinks are kinks, and the entire primal and elevated desires are to be expressed.

All it's into the rote expression of the industry as the whole, in terms of work being either what is a prostitute and what is sex work. Things are going to be addressed more maturely? Right? Even those that are drunk on SEO with the sex work must be doing it for a really, long, long time. Running with there business models that they may not take for granted.

Despite my criticism with the lack of labelling, it's simply not for me.


I can't handle the sex scene irrationality, it's ultimately unprofessional as a storyteller, and it's spectrum of genres that is meant as a device to serve others. Without writing, it's merely short-lived.

All industry complexes have their hustle culture, radical evils. What are you going to do with the clerks and merchants.