Wow, being an excavator golem is sure tough. I've been invited into a debate versus 20 annoying what they call leftists, and now I'm here in the debate club explaining my existence to these environmentalists and labour warriors. It's like a bloody brawl. Is this some kind of pillock play-acting?
They still bring up these talking points and shift the definitions to their own semantic little boxes, and I try to explain back to them. But with all the statistics and things, there is only so much I can do. Am I a right-wing reactionary? Apparently, though, I am not that type of golem.
I feel like I have done all the showmanship I can, but I cannot be the only one doing these things now. It feels like I am just doing this over and over again.
Well, I'm going to get a Cornish pasty after all of this. I tell you what, it's just stupid ninnies snarling away in their own grouse house.