Sep 15, 2026

Infinite Alphabet


To the extent of following old knowledge of diffusion and seeds, such as this construction of epistemology, maybe I can connect this to Susan Haack's own knowledge work of the crosswordist framework of foundherentism. 


But applying such a simple thought to all these matters to find oneself is such a way to learn about the knowledge that is away from that.

So today, and with such a bulk of our knowledge and know-how, what can we honestly do to figure out from the institutions, and now in the LLM era, that I have no other discernible reason to understand? 

This is where our general concepts lie: knowledge is discovered with the natural metaphors.

Ownership of social knowledge should be simple. I laughed when I read that training disclaimer, because it is the exact same issue as Google Books. We really do not want to go back down that road.Oh, but look at that. I don't think he's responsible, so who cares?

To the conditions of the various modes of how knowledge is made and transferred into various modes and forms within economics, discussing it, there are laws of how things grow and diffuse into other things through institutional mapping.

These memes are then diffused out of my cognitions and beyond our things into this weird metrology of numbers that we can call social media. And with that, our understanding is only individual, and the collective outside is just held together at various indeterminate points, unable to be comprehended.

To that, with the diffusion, and also with other things in cryptography, it is becoming weirder and weirder. The laws of DRM and other practices leave me confounded, and it drives me tirelessly.

This could be a mixture of mid and god, so take it with loads of knowledge and how these transformers' historiography carries on.