Friday, September 6, 2024

Grandparent Passing

This chibi picture of a deathbed is the only thing I can summon.

"Granny's passed. If you want to talk, I'll be here."

I kind of saw it for two years passing. When you do an entertainment commitment, physical cogs don't stop moving, only the moment.

Some of her last words are that we all have to make the most of it, well, they're the symbolic myth that life carries on after death.

Today I have to take a heavy brunt of a loss that's made it into today, a grandparent has passed as price to pay of living on the physical world that we call earth. As of yesterday, one family member had to go to the hospital due to her health problems, then she was barely conscious.

I took the advice of preparation well, I cannot panic now because it's all gone, where do I handle it, I was not designed to panic.

The breath of life goes, freeing from the self an emptier version to be filled, and it is never coming back again.

It's gone, gone, gone. Kind of the point. With articulations of what is left.

All those sweet watercolours and gifts are made more delicate.

That's what happens, I'll be needing time to grieve for now and carry on my work of my cartooning ambitions. If they are never to be made through.

Thanks for the hug, along with the peace of the line.

"Thanks, make the most of the time you have left."

This was the last watercolour she'd done. Thanks.